Thursday, July 10, 2008

Moki Snap

I rollled to my homies house nigga D
when i arrived
i realized
the only one with bud
....was me
man i said this ain righ(t)
we all need to get hgih
then i said we can snap
MOKEY
of couse theyre down
peter even handed me the brown
our future was safe and sound

Chorus
I snap moki's everyday
wanna be a pussroll
that pile into a J
F**K that zorbing is hte only way.

First things first
I grabbed the shorrty
took out my bomb
damn these feigners where on me
threw the bud in
then the mok
put too much in
i though i would choke
but nah thats how we roll
infact peter was stoked
the pile was trullly moked
since the ratio
was in favor of tabacco
i said hand me the stem
and this was the beggingin of the end

CHORUS
I packed my bowl
to the dome of course
took the snapper
i was ready to weep
lit that whole bowl in one smooth sweep
had to suck slow
for i was bracing to inhale deep
since i knew after this snap
i would be somewher semi-sweet
but when the time was right
the cherry was nice and bright
is when i began to snap with might
it all went threw like nathan
i was suprised since that snap was reall something
handed off the bong
for i was on one
zorbing like other
hands on my head
i was taking cover
droool drool droool
when is it over
chorus

For those who dont know what mokeys are you may want to invest in watching these key youtube videos
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uaPOe_SItXA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SeXrHi9-7oU

No comments: